Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 144

Thread: Death knell for this board?

  1. #111
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah... but WE'RE the hot young hooker-bitch that knows all the moves...

    ... they're the Joan Rivers that keeps getting all the makeovers. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #112
    Inactive Member Yig's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    657
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I AM OFFENDED AND UPSET !

  3. #113
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I believe sculpey has won a bet.

  4. #114
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Yig:
    I AM OFFENDED AND UPSET !
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well.... your upset stomach is offending us....

    ... and all the rest of the oxygen breathing creatures in a 300 foot radius. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 18, 2004 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Chlamyun ]</font>

  5. #115
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Originally posted by Yig:
    I AM OFFENDED AND UPSET !
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*offers pepto-bismol*

  6. #116
    Inactive Member Yig's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    657
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now I am appauled.

    *squirt*

  7. #117
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Yig:
    Now I am appauled.

    *squirt*
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, better than being appetered or ammarked!

  8. #118
    Inactive Member profbobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2004
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think the new boards are still retarded, frankly; the post layout is not attractive, and they haven't limited the sig sizes or anything, so they're still huge, bloated and eyesores.

    The speed issue seems mostly resolved, though.

  9. #119
    Inactive Member munkkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    1,325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I say we nominate someone new to blame for everything each week, so the blame can feel more personalized. I for one am not content to simply observe what others say or do, then comment on it in a rational manner that doesn't actually affect anyone. I want an actual individual to attack, so I can rub their nose in the shit of the mess they didn't create. and I also want a lecture about taking things personally and blaming others especially when it's not needed whatsoever. That way I can feel bad about all the things I didn't actually say or think, things that were instead misinterpreted by someone else. This way, all of the fun and everything good about this board can be totally sucked dry. It is only THEN that we can really even START to compete with the real Spawn board [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #120
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by munkkeyboy:
    I say we nominate someone new to blame for everything each week, so the blame can feel more personalized. I for one am not content to simply observe what others say or do, then comment on it in a rational manner that doesn't actually affect anyone. I want an actual individual to attack, so I can rub their nose in the shit of the mess they didn't create. and I also want a lecture about taking things personally and blaming others especially when it's not needed whatsoever. That way I can feel bad about all the things I didn't actually say or think, things that were instead misinterpreted by someone else. This way, all of the fun and everything good about this board can be totally sucked dry. It is only THEN that we can really even START to compete with the real Spawn board [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dammit you're right! Rumsfeld should resign! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •